- Employee Signature Option not checked for that particular form.
- Index fields viz. SgnEmployee and the EmployeeSigndate not added in the PDF form.
- SF Onboarding
- KMS Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to the test instance and set up a new test activity.
- Fill through the panels and arrive at the Sign Forms section after all the panels are filled out in the NES.
- You will see that not all the forms from the below list of forms are available for Signature.
- Log in to the instance and Navigate to Reference Files-> Forms.
- Click on the PDf forms and you will see the list of forms.
3. Click on the particular form that is not coming up and Click Edit on the top. There will be a Edit PDf from Pop up.
4. Notice that the Employee Signature Option is not checked for this form and hence it is not coming up for the Employee signature.
- Check the Option Employee Signature in the Edit PDf pop up.
2. Now again set up a new activity and arrive at the Sign forms section for the Employee.
3. Please use the text Format for Signature field on PDF Form instead of Digital Signature
4. You will now see that the forms are available for the Signature.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem