- Want to setup UK date format dd/mm/yyyy in panel designer.
- Can we change the date format inside panel in UK format?
- Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Service
- SF HCM Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Onboarding. Go to settings >> Panels.
- Create a new panel using panel designer. Add Date field
- Click on the date field and go to properties. Search date format dropdown. You can’t see UK date format dd/mm/yyyy.
- UK Locale missing in Super Admin >> Locale
- UK locale is wrongly setup in the locale in Super Admin
- Log in to Super Admin. Go to Locale.
2. Since UK locale setup is missing. We have to add Locale and create a new locale with code: en-GB – English(United Kingdom)
3. You can add more locales similar to UK, you have to choose different locale in the code drop doen as per your requirement and follow the same step.
4. Note: The above configuration will not add a new date format in the panel. To view this login to Onboarding >> Settings >> Panels. You will see no changes.
5. The date control does not have UK format, even you added UK local. The date format will be automatically changed to UK, when during the process you change language.
KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To