You are trying to upload bank directories to the system, however not upload format is available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to Bank Directory view.
- Click New -> Bank Directory File Upload.
You notice that there is no format available and an error is raised as follows: Contact your key user if you want additional formats
The upload formats have not been scoped within your implementation project.
In order to enable the upload formats for bank directory, you have to scope them via business configuration, as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select you project and click Edit Project Scope.
- On the screen that opens, navigate to the Questions phase.
- Expand scoping element General Business Data -> Business Partners and select Handling of Business Partners.
- Under the Questions for Handling of Business Partners, you'll see the group Upload Bank Directory.
Within this group, you find the formats that are supported by SAP. The SAP-specific format is used when the file comes from a third-party other than that ones mentioned in this group, i.e. Accuity or Deutsche Bundesbank (German Central Bank).
- Scope the formats that you need and persist your changes.
After that, the selected formats are available in guided activity to upload bank directories.
Help Document SAP Format for Bank Directory Upload
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To