Employee X had an Employee Id ABC and moved to another department as per record in the ERP system. Now employee X has an Employee Id DEF.
But in the Cloud for Travel and Expense Solution, employee X still has the old Employee ID ABC which has to be updated.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the the Cockpit work center.
- Under the Master Data Replication work center select the link Failed/Not Started Employees.
- Find the replication request of employee X.
- You can see the error in replication request: Employment DEF belongs to employee ABC (X). It cannot be used for employee DEF.
The issue is caused because you are using an old Employee ID ABC in the replication instead of the new one DEF.
You have to change the Employee ID for the Employee in the Cloud for Travel and Expense System first.
1. Go to the Master Data Replication work center
2. Under Import select Employees.
3. Select Modified View - All from Show and enter ABC.
4. Press the Go button.
5. Select one of the replication requests and select Change Employee ID under Button Actions.
6. Then you can enter the new Employee ID DEF of the ERP system there.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To