This document provides the steps to clear Silverlight and Browser cache in different browsers. This works for resolving errors in Data Sources as well. The error message would e.g. be Data Source ABC (where ABC represents the Data Source) is inconsistent. Clearing the Silverlight and Browser Cache helps in resolving this error.
Clear silverlight cache:
- Logon to Silverlight client.
- Right click on Screen.
- Click on Silverlight.
- Then click on Application Storage.
- Select the URL and click on Delete.
Clear browser cache:
In Internet Explorer
- Enable Menu Bar.
- Click on Tools and then Internet Options.
- Under General tab, click on Delete and Delete again.
- In the top-right corner of Chrome, click the Chrome menu.
- Select More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- Click on Clear browsing data.
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Menu bar.
- Select Tools and then Options.
- Click on Advanced and then Network.
- Click on Clear Now.
- Click on Safari and then Preferences.
- Click on Privacy and then Remove All Website Data.
- Remove now.
Then clear history as below:
- Click on History
- Clear History…
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To