Removing a workflow from a role still allows the user/admin rights to perform the action
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- System Admin > Security > Role Management > Edit Role
- Select workflows tab
- Remove action (in this case: Search > Search Assignment Profile)
- When using the Admin assigned to this role, Going to User > Assignment Profile, should show a blank screen.
When an admin/user has multiple roles, all workflows grant access.
- Make sure all roles assigned to admin/users do not have grant access to workflows you do not want the user to have.
- If one role has a workflow and the others do not, access is still granted.
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem