SSN is not populated in the US I9 form for some candidates even after the completion of the onboarding process
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate
- Finish PHV step
- In the NES, do not select SSN as the eligibility document
- Complete the NES and OS
- Now review the completed US I9 form
Expected : SSN information will not be populated in the US I9 form
- This is an expected behavior. It is not mandatory to populate the SSN if it is not choosen as the eligibility document.
- If Everify is mandatory then SSN will be populated.
SSN information not populating in the US I9 is the expected behaviour for the condition specified.
- The SSN information will not be populated if the new hire did not choose SSN as the eligibility document
- If Everify is not mandatory, then SSN will not be populated.
- If SSN is choosen as the eligibility document and if it is not populated in the US I9 form then create a support ticket.
Review the below site for information related to US I9
ssn, I9, List C , KBA , onb i-9 , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Bug Filed