PHV assigned to recruiter.
• Onboarding. (All DC and Legacy customers.)
Points to Note:
• PHV steps are assigned to Hiring Manager by default.
• If customer request this activity be assigned to another role, Recruiter we need to make sure the following configuration changes are done.
1. Navigate to Security – Groups in Onboarding.
2. Click on Group Recruiter and click on the check box.
3. Click on Assign and the Onboarding Activity Permission. It should have the PHV step checked so that activity will be assigned to Recruiter.
4. We can check depending on which activity needs to be assigned.
5. Onboarding Monitoring Step permission tells us which steps can be viewed.
6. We need to make sure that Hiring Manager role has no ability or not assigned for PHV step.
7. We can choose which activities does the Hiring Manager has access to view.
8. Next we need to make the following changes in Super Admin Site. Navigate the Customer Account – Processes – Onboarding – Step 1 (Post Hire Verification). Click on Assign options.
9. Create the key Recruiter by clicking on Add Options button.
10. Make sure the mapping are correct in RCM so that candidate moving from RCM to Onboarding gets assigned to Recruiter automatically. You can confirm the mapping by navigating to Admin Tools – Onboarding Integration setup – Choose Requisition type – map the key Recruiter to Recruiter value.
11. The last step to be done to make the activities assigned to the Recruiter is by going to Import/Export – HRXML.ImportNewHire in Super Admin.
12. Export the file.
13. Open it in Notepad ++
14. Search for the string <xsl:when test="./ID='HiringManager'">
15. Replace the value with Recruiter.
16. Save the file and import it back.
PS: Since I changed the value you will not be able to search for the string I mentioned, but you can search with value recruiter instead of Hiring Manager to figure it out.
Assign activity, recruiter, Hiring manager. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To