- Execution of Integration pack “iFlow: ERP to EC - Cost Center 1308“ failed with an error message:“application Error: Internal Error occured!"
- Boomi process log shows that "UPSERT" operation fails for few records.
- SOAP Response in Audit Log shows “Internal Error occurred!”
- If SFAPI user used to perform "Upsert" operation on "FO_CostCenter" API entity does not have permission to delete data from database for SFParameter Type "FULL PURGE", Update request for existing cost centers would fail.
- This would not affect INSERT Operation i.e. API user would be able to create a new Cost Center.
- Go to Admin tool-> Manage metadata-> Configure Object Defination
- Search for Cost Center
- Scroll down and check the Security type
- Security type for Cost Center object has been set as “ MDF Foundation Objects”.
- SFAPI user should have a permission to access MDF object Cost Center for security type “MDF Foundation Objects”.
- Go to admin tools-> Manage Security-> Role Based Permission and search for the role associated with SFAPI user for API calls
- Now click on permission and navigate to User Permissions->MDF Foundation Objects. SFAPI user should have delete Permission.
- Now, got to MDF Foundation Object and check the “Delete” action box and save the changes.
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-EC , EC SF API/OData Entities , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions