The difference between Primary Email Address and Contact Email Address.
BIZX - Success Factors - Recruiting Management (RCM).
Applicants with different Primary and Contact Email addresses face issues such as :
1. Merging duplicate candidates
2. Receiving email notifications
Difference between Primary and Contact Email Address.
|Primary Email Addresss||Contact Email Address|
This is the candidate’s username upon login. In most cases this will be an email address but
if the client is not using email as username this could be some other unique value.
All email sent from the system to the candidate is sent to
this email address.
1. The applicants Contact email address appears in the following sections :
a. Candidate Profile. (See Screen Shot 1 in the attached document)
b. Business Card/Quick Card. (See Screen Shot 2 in the attached document)
c. Appears as a standard column/part of the Contact Info on the candidate search results. (See Screen Shot 3 in the attached document)
2. The applicants Primary email address for both Internal and External candidates can be viewed/edited in the candidate summary page by clicking on the Update button.
Navigation Steps :- Home > Recruiting > Requisition > Candidates > Candidate Summary page .
(See Screen Shot 4 in the attached document)
3. Internal candidates can login as themselves and view their email address in Employee Profile.
Navigation Steps :-
Home > Employee Files > Public Profile .
(See Screen Shot 5 in the attached document)
4. Internal candidates can veiw their email address in Talent Profile .
Navigation Steps :-
Home > Employee Files > Profile / Talent Profile .
(See Screen Shot 6 in the attached document)
5. External candidate can View/Edit the email Id in External Candidate profile page
Navigation Steps : Home > careers > My Candidate Profile .
(See Screen Shot 7 in the attached document)
Note : See attached document for more details on the above mentioned sections
Primary email Contact email , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To