You are setting Units of Measure in the System, the error appears.
- THE UOM already exists, enter a new code Value.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Click on Implementation Projects.
- Open Activity list.
- Go to Fine Tune Tab.
- Search for Activity Quantities and Units of Measure.
- Click on it.
- While setting the Unit of Measure the system might throw the error message presented.
The message will appears if you are creating more than one at a time or creating the Unit with the same code.
To avoid this error message, please Add a row with the code that starts with Z, not copying from the above one. After completing the Unit, press save and then go to the second line.
The idea is always to add a row and then press enter after complete the same, so the system will trigger if the code is already existing or not, after that you can proceed to the next one.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To