- How to host files in SuccessFactors server, in order to generate customized links from BizX?
- What are the requirements and information needed to provide to Cloud Support for this type of request?
- Is there a limit on how many files can be hosted per incident request?
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
How to host files in SuccessFactors server, to generate customized links from BizX?
- SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support team host the files in an internal SFTP server, from where they get synced to the SuccessFactors webserver.
- The file will be available in a URL link, provided in the incident created for the request.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR REQUESTED STATIC CONTENT FILES ARE HOSTED IN A PUBLIC DIRECTORY. ANYONE WITH THE CONTENT URL CAN ACCESS YOUR FILES ON THE PUBLIC INTERNET. IF YOU AGREE TO HOST YOUR CONTENT IN A PUBLIC DIRECTORY, PLEASE ADD THE FOLLOWING NOTE TO YOUR INCIDENT/TICKET:
"[Customer Name] consents to having its static content files hosted in a Public Directory”.
NOTE: The maximum number of files you can request to be hosted per incident is 15. In case you need to host more than 15 files at once, a separated incident must be created to host additional files.
What do you need to provide to Cloud Support for this request?
- To host files on a SFTP server, you would need to open an incident with SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support, providing the below information:
- Company ID;
- Datacenter Location;
- The files you would like to be hosted attached to the incident.
NOTE: Files hosted on a SFTP server, can be accessed by anyone with access to the server. Therefore, please validate the information shared in the files and make sure that confidential data is not included.
SF success factors BixZ, FTP, Document Hosting, Performance Manager Links