You are trying to create a custom Approval Process, but the following error appears.
- You can’t leave a condition field empty.
- Impossible, block instance /SRMAP/PUR_PO_APP
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application User Management work center.
- Click on Approval Process.
- Search for Default Approval process for Purchase Order.
- Click on it.
- Error described will appear.
The error shown because the functionality is not scoped in the system.
To Scope the Activity in the Sytem, please follow the steps below.
- Go to Business Configuration.
- Click on Implementation Projects.
- Click on Edit.
- Go to Questions tab.
- Drop down Purchasing.
- Select Purchase Order.
- Scope the question. Do you want to use an approval process for Purchase Orders?
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To