Freight not added automatically in Service Orders.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Product and Service Portfolio work center
- Go to Pricing view and Freights sub view
- Freight is maintained for service
- Go to Service Orders work center
- Create New Service Order from Common Task
- Enter the required values and navigate to Pricing and invoicing tab
- Under Total Pricing tab Freight is not added automatically
Freight charge is not getting added automatically because in Configure Price Strategy you maintained Manual entry has priority
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to Implementation Projects view
- Select the Project and click on Open Activity List
- Navigate to Fine-Tune and Search for Configure Price Strategy
- Open Configure Price Strategy and select Configure Pricing Procedure
Select the line item for Freight and maintain Automatic entry has priority under Manual Change Control
This is same for documents like Customer Quote, Customer Returns, Invoice and Sales Order.
Note: Once you maintained Automatic entry has priority then you will not have an option to enter the Freight manually while creating documents.
KBA , AP-SVO , Service Order Processing , How To