- User needs access to Document Center
- SF Onboarding
- Assign Groups to User
- Document Center
Reproducing the Issue
- User does not have the Document Center assigned to his group.
- User does not have access to Document Center.
- User does not have access to the Document Center.
- User is not assigned to Document Center group.
- Go to SF Onboarding.
- Go to Security.
- Assign Groups to User.
- Type in user name in the user name field.
5. Under the Unassigned Group Section select the Document Center Group(s) you wish to grant access to the user.
6.Click on the Arrow Button"<" towoards Assigned Groups to grant the user access.
Document Center Assign Groups to User Security , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , How To