- Document Routing email tokens are not being translated to the local language of the user
- The System generated content from the DOC_COMMENT tag such as "Skipped on behalf of" and "Approved and routed on behalf of" from the Document routing notification are always appearing in English regardless of the local language to the form recipient
- Successfactors Performance Management
- Successfactors Application
- This is per design, we don't translate comments in the notification.
- These messages without translations in notifications are the comments added by the system automatically. As of now, they are not localized based on locale.
- If a user adds a comment in his or her own language when routing the form, then the comment will also appear in his or her own language.
- Document Routing Notification
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions