- LMS Admin needs to add items to Recommended Tile. To do this User Role ID needs to include the workflow 'Access Recomendations tile'
- LMS Admin needs to add the items to be included in the tile in the Assignment profile for the users
Unable to find Recommendation Tile on Home Page
Users not able to recommend Items, Programs to Users.
Learning Management System (LMS)
1. Add the workflows to User’s Role:
System Admin -> Security -> Role Management: Search for the role user is associated with -> Workflows tab:
Search for below 2 workflows and add them to the role:
a. Access Recommendations Tile
b. Recommend to Peer
2. Enable The Recommendation Tile from Landing Page Settings:
System Admin -> Configuration -> Landing Page Settings: Recommendations: Set it to Move to Default from Not Used section.
Save the settings by clicking on Save Button and then click on Reset all Users button to show the recommendation Tile on User’s side.
3. In the LMS_ADMIN Configuration: Set “enableItemRecommendations=true”.
System Admin -> Configuration -> System Configurations -> LMS_ADMIN -> Search for enableItemRecommendations and set it to true.
Now Users will be able to find recommendation tile and also will be able to recommend the items to their peer's
And by following below steps Admin can recommend items to group of users:
1. In the Assignmet profile for the intended users, under Related>Recommended Items include the desired items for the Recommended tile and propagate the Assignment profile.
2. After propagation of the Assignment profile the Recommended tile with the items included should appear on the user landing page
- Recommended tile
- Access Recomendations tile
- Unable to Recommend items to users