Judging the right prioritiy for Cloud HCM Support Incidents.
In order to ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
Employee Central V2
Priority P1 “Very High”
Cannot pay an employee or set of employees.
- Cannot add any new employee or re-hire employee (both manually and via import).
- Background HRIS Sync jobs failure.
- Data security issues when employees can access data which they are not authorized to.
- Issues with bulk imports.(import failure)
If any of the following issues impacts majority of the users:
- Issue with the compensation data stored in Employee Central .
- Not able to create or assign positions.
- Cannot terminate employee ( When the customer has a payroll integration ).
Priority P2 “High” Examples
Cannot request time off (leave)
- Unable to access MDF objects related to (time-off, position, payment information system, Alternative Cost-center distribution).
- Cannot approve workflows/transactions.
- Issues with ad-hoc reports.(Unable to create, data mismatch.)
- Integration issues between Recruiting-Onboarding-Employee Central
- Existing Business rules not getting executed (hire,time-off,termination,position)
Priority P3 “Medium” Examples
- Cannot purge users from the system.
- Failures in scheduled jobs associated with EC alerts and notifications.
- Newly created Business rules not getting executed.
- Issues related to Generic MDF objects.
- Data Model XML files/templates changes.
One Issue per Incident Rule
For the purpose of clarity, and to be able to better assist you, we require one issue per Incident as this will limit any confusion. This request will also assist with tracking and allow us to fully answer all your questions without leaving anything unanswered. Any other unrelated questions must be submitted as separate Incidents.
SuccessFactors, Employee Central, Priority, Incident Priority, One Issue per Incident, Multiple Issues , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To