Judging the right prioritiy for Cloud HCM Support Incidents.
In order to ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
Employee Central V2
Priority P1 “Very High” Production and Go-Live Issues Only
Generally a P1 refers to a scenario where Hiring, Terminating and/or Paying multiple or all employees is completely blocked. Please ensure to validate business impact and if this is related to a GoLive scenario, provide the Go Live date.
- Hiring and Termination: Cannot add any new employee or re-hire an employee (both manually and via import).
- Payroll Related: Cannot pay an employee or set of employees
- Suite Integration: Background HRIS Sync jobs failure.
- Data Security: issues when employees can access data which they are not authorized to.
Priority P2 “High” Examples
Generally a P2 refers to a scenario where the issue is impacting multiple employee's but it is not completely blocking important Business Processes such as Hiring, Terminating, Paying Employees or Integrations with other systems.
- Business Transactions are blocked for multiple users such as:
- Cannot approve Workflows/Transactions for multiple employees.
- Cannot request Time Off (leave) for multiple employees
- Cannot update Payment Information for multiple users
- Cannot enroll multiple employees in a Benefit
- Existing Business rules not getting executed
- Issues with Imports for multiple employees or bulk imports
- Unable to access Employee Central related MDF objects (Objects related to features such as: Time Off, Position Management, etc).
- Integration issues between Recruiting-Onboarding-Employee Central for multiple employees
Priority P3 “Medium” Examples
A P3 issue refers to minor configuration and data issues that are not blocking important business processes or trasnactions.
- Impacting a small number of users
- New Configurations
- Cosmetic Issues
Priority P4 “Low” Examples
A P4 is generally a -:
- "How To" question
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) request
- Schedule an Expert Session
One Issue per Incident Rule
For the purpose of clarity, and to be able to better assist you, we require one issue per Incident as this will limit any confusion. This request will also assist with tracking and allow us to fully answer all your questions without leaving anything unanswered. Any other unrelated questions must be submitted as separate Incidents.
SuccessFactors, Employee Central, Priority, Incident Priority, One Issue per Incident, Multiple Issues , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To