Judging the right priority for Cloud HCM Support Incidents for Learning Management System (LMS) application.
In order to ensure timely service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue.
This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Priority V.HIGH - Highest business impact
This is considered to be the highest Priority which depicts that your organization is going through an Immense Business impact.
This must be as detailed as possible for support to understand what are the consequences to your business (financial, legal, material, deadlines) if the situation is not resolved.
Following are few examples which will be considered under P1 Priority:
- Production instance is completely inaccessible, response > 30 seconds, multiple users cannot login.
- Major functional loss with no workaround (content launch depending on the # of affected users).
- Application errors all across different modules (ex:bad gateway errors).
This is considered to be second highest Priority which depicts that your organization is going through a business impact however the business can still perform some of its tasks without any issues.
- Test instance is completely down.
Major application latency.
Emails not triggered in Production Environment.
Time critical Service Request that could impact customer business operations.
Usually impacts one module or a part of a module.
Regressions of major functional loss from patches impacting more than one customer.
This is considered to be something in which the business impact is least however there is some functionality loss which is adding on to some issues for your organization.
- Standard Service Requests like SFTP Creation/credentials request, VJDBC connection set up, refresh request...
- Job failures are impacting major functionality(APM, Connectors, Background Jobs, Reports).
- There is a system issue however a workaround is in place but the client is not comfortable with the workaround.
- The issue is not major however its impacting several groups/managers within the company.
API entity is not working correctly and could be a blocking issue for the customer.
Priority P4 "Low"
This will apply to most issues like:
- How to "Questions "
- RCA requests
- SAE Sessions
SAP, SuccessFactors, Learning, LMS, SLA, service level agreement, priority, processes , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To