Judging the right prioritiy for Cloud HCM Support Incidents.
In order to ensure healthy service levels for all our customers, priority of incidents reported will be judged based on the business impact of the issue. This KBA article outlines the principles which should be used for determining the incident priority.
Priority P1 " Very High"
- Customer is not able to launch forms for the cycle
- Customer is not able to generate statements
- Users are not able to route the forms forward in between live cycle
- The correct employees cannot be added to worksheets
- Reports or exports are stalled and not completing
Priority P2 " High"
- Customer is not able to run the compensation report to send to the Payroll team during the live cycle
- Data does not appear to be calculating as expected
- Ratings from PM are not showing as needed
- Some worksheets are not generating or have the wrong people on them
- Audit report is not working
Priority P3 "Medium "
- Cannot import new values into a field
- PM ratings appear to be coming from the wrong PM form
- We have to click a button more than once to make it work
- System is taking longer than expected to complete a task (but still completing)
- Employees are on the wrong worksheets or not transferring as expected
KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , Problem