A country has to be added to the list of locations while searching for a job in Careers portal.
UI version: v12 (Revolution)
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to the career site of the customer (external / internal)
2. While searching for openings, click on the dropdown list called "Location".
3. The countries where job openings are available, are seen in the list.
Steps to resolve the issue:
1. Login to the Customer Instance.
2. Go to Admin Tools -> Update User Information -> Manage users
3. In Manage users, uncheck the button saying “Show Active users only”, verify if any user has location=’<country name to be added>’.
4. If there is any user with Location=<country name>, see if it is Active. If it is not active (disabled), then make it Active. For doing so, click on the inactive user name, the 'Edit User' window opens. Click the “Yes” button to activate the user.
5. If there is no user with location=<country name>, then add a dummy (test) user with that location.
6. For adding a user, click on the Add New User button on the left side of the screen. The Detailed Add User window opens. Fill all the mandatory information there to create a dummy user.
7. Scroll down to fill the Location field. If you do not find the specified country name in the list, Add A New Location. Add <country name> to the list of new locations and Save.
8. After filling all the other mandatory fields, save the new dummy user. Keep this user active as long as the country name needs to reflect in the list of locations in career portal.
9. After this dummy user is added (or the existing user is activated) the <country name> should reflect in the Location field of Job searching option in Careers tab.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , How To