When running the Target list view report although you select the date option for a specific timeframe/year you notice that targets for other years or Start/End date are shown as well.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core
- List, Spotlight, Spreadsheet & Classic Reports
Reproducing the Issue
- For this example we could reproduce it as following:
- Reports - Analytics-Target List report
- Select the filter option based on your User permission
- For the Date option select:
- Current Period: Start Date: 01/01/2015 End Date: 31/12/2015
- Target Name
- Start Date
- Due Date
The report behaviour is as designed and depends on the system configuration.
The reason why the report displays targets from other periods is because the filter is controlled by the Performance Management Date Range selection.
In this case for the option ‘Targets Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Target’s’ you have selected the ‘No date filter’ so the report will show whatever target is available.
Note: the primary consideration for the report result based on the ‘start/End date’ is depending on the ‘Targets Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Target’s’ selection. Whereas if the start/end date is selected the filter for these fields are considered. If the ‘No date Filter’ is chosen then the Current Period selection does not apply.
To change the report behaviour in order to exclude/filter based on start/end date you need to configure as follow:
- Admin Tools - Performance Management Date Range
- For the ‘Targets Are Assigned a Review Period Based On the Target’s’ option select ‘Start date’ or ‘End date’
- The Target List report will then filter based on the Current Period selection
target list view report, date options , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-VIE , List View, Spreadsheet & Classic reports , How To