Grant SAP Jam access permission.
Assign SAP Jam permission to a Role.
Grant SAP Jam permissions to users while on non-RBP.
How would users be able to access SAP Jam.
- SAP Jam
How to grant permissions to access SAP Jam?
- Login to the instance, go to Admin Tools and select Administrative Privileges. Look for the admin username who should be able to grant SAP Jam access permissions to user(s):
- Make sure Permission to access SAP&Jam under Manage Security is checked as shown below:
- Navigate back to Admin Tool and select Permission to access SAP&Jam:
- Look for the user (or group) of user(s) whom you would like to grant SAP Jam access permissions, click on the check box and then on Grant Permission
- Login to the instance, go to Admin Tools, select Manage Permission Roles
Click on the Role that needs to be granted SAP Jam access Permissions:
- Click on General User Permission and then select Jam Access to give user(s) permission to access SAP Jam
- RBP stands for Role Based Permissions