When you create or run an Ad Hoc report based on the Learning Activity domain the below errors are thrown:
- Receiving “You do not have permission to access learning activity Template” error message while trying to create a new ad hoc report of “Learning Activity” domain.
- Encountering “Application Error” while running ad hoc report of “Learning activity” domain which is shared by the report owner.
- SuccessFactors HCM Core
- Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into instance
- Home > Analytics > Reports > Ad Hoc Report
- When you create or run an Ad Hoc report based on the Learning Activity domain the below errors may occur:
- Create New report > Select Single Domain > Choose “Learning Activity” > Creat
- Try running any ad hoc report of “Learning Activity” domain
Permission to access "Learning Activity Template" has not been granted to the role which has been assigned to the user.
In order to be able to use the Learning Activity domain the permission to the Objective Plan Permissions and template must be granted.
- Admin Tools > Set User Permission > Manage Permission Role
- Click on the Role > Permission > Click on “Objectives” under “User Permission”
- Check “Select Objective Plan Permissions” checkbox > Click on “Others” radio button > Select the Template name > Finished > Save Changes
Learning activity domain, ad hoc learning activity permission , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RBP , Roles & Permissions , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem