- Option Auto Generate ID is shown in Add New Item window
- How to remove and disable this option to force administrators to enter Item ID manually?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to Learning > Items and then click Add New link.
- Select any one item type and then click OK button.
=>Option Auto Generate ID is shown in Add New Item window.
=>Is there any way to remove this option and disable it to force administrators to enter item ID manually?
Go to System Admin -> Application Admin -> Auto Generated IDs to disable this functionality for Item entity.
This solution could also be applied to this functionality for other entities such as User, Equipment and Instructor.
SF, remove, user, instructor, equipment, application admin , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To