- Scenario 1: Trying to generate or recall Compensation statements but are getting a message saying “ Statement cannot be Generated/recalled as the below users are out of your Administrative domain”
- Scenario 2: Planner has become inactive and you now need to generate statements but cannot.
This is happening because the planner who did the Planning for these Users(on whose form they were on) during the cycle is now inactive. When using RBP(Role Based Permission) you are assigned a Target Group for whom you have the Administrative privileges. Even if you are assigned Administrative Privileges to “Everyone”, these permission rights do not apply to “Inactive” users.
In order to able to Generate/ Recall the statements for the Users for whom their Planner is” Inactive” you need to make the Planner active and then Generate/ Recall the Statements.
- Please Make the Planner active
- Now Generate/ recall the Statements.
- Make the Planner Inactive again using the same process you used in Step 1.
Note: This is not required when using regular Administrative Domain as the Planner is considered to be under within the Admin’s Privileges even though he is inactive.
If you are unable to reactivate the user due to other business considerations then the only other alternatives are to launch new worksheets to an active planner, or to move the members between forms.
See also product enhancement request: http://community.successfactors.com/t5/Compensation-Management-Ideas/Can-not-generate-Compensation-Statements-when-a-Compensation/idi-p/89874
Compensation statements, Recall, Renerate, RBP, Planner mode , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , How To