Enabling custom badges in Employee Profile will affect ad hoc reporting. This article describes changes that need to be made after enabling custom badges.
- Ad Hoc Reporting on badges (both default and custom) is still available, as before. However, you will need to make some changes to your existing “Employee Profile for Badges” report:
- The column formerly called “Badge Title” will now be relabeled “System Badges Only. Do Not Use.” You should uncheck this column, as it will now include junk data.
- You should check the new column “Badge Title”. This will include both custom and default badges.
- You can also check the new column “Badge Type”. It will indicate “default” or “custom” badge.
- A full report would look like this:
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions