You are creating a Bank Account Balances Migration and system shows the error message Bank statement ID YYY for bank account ID XXX created; not consistent.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Business Configuration Work center.
2. Select the Implementation Projects View.
3. Select your Implementation Project and click Open Activity List button.
4. Search and open the activity Migration of Accounting Transaction Data.
5. Click Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
6. Select your Migration Unit, which you are migrating the Bank Account Balances and click Execute Migration button.
7. Select your Migration File and click Process File.
8. System shows the error message Bank statement ID YYY for bank account ID XXX created; not consistent.
You are receiving this error message because when you created your Bank Account, the bank account name was created with one or more special characters, for example #, @, % or even a space.
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to Master Data > My Banks View.
- Select the respective My Bank ID.
- Click on Edit > Bank Accounts.
- Edit the name of the Bank Account with special characters and click on Save.
After removing the special characters from Bank Account Name, the error message should not appear anymore.
KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To