The Email link on Dashboard does not work when the number of receipient user exceed 95.
When you try to export the dashboard result to email will not open the email & no warning or error message pops up.
If you try the same with less than 95 recipients the outlook email message opens up.
- SuccessFactors Dashboard
- Performance Management & Goal Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the instance
- Home > Analytics / Reports > Dashboard
- Run Performance Management / Goal Management dashboard > Click on any "Route Step" in the graph which contains less than 95 recipients to drill down
- Click on "Email" link
- Outlook Email message does not open if the number of recipients are more than 95
- Outlook Email message opens up with recipients email address if the number of recipients is less than 95
The actual limitation is on mailto: address length (actual length of the text, not count of recipients), which varies from OS, browser and email client, for example if the email addresses are very long. The limit is actually in outlook – not in our system. So it depends on the email client that you are using.
The report behaviour from the Dashboards functionality is as expected.
The issue doesn't occurr when the recipient number is less than 95.
Youcalc , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , Problem