Received an empty csv file after running a PEP simulation.
SuccessFactors Employee Central-Time OFF.
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Admin Center--->Manage time Off Calendars-->choose "Period end processing" as "Change Scenario" .Create new calendar and simulate it
Go to Monitor job-->Download the simulated file.File is empty .
- Booking end date not falling in calendar period
Criteria for picking an account for pep simulation
- Booking end date must fall in calendar period
I have a 2016 Vacation account with below details
- Start date 01/01/2016
- Bookable until date 31/03/2017
Make sure that the bookable untill date is falling in between the pep calendar start date and end date.
Here the bookable until date is 31/3/2017
This date should be within pep calendar start and end date
- Pep calendar start date 31/12/2016 and end date 31/5/2017: Correct---31/3/2017 is falling between pep calendar start and end date
- Pep calendar start date 01/01/2016 and end date 31/12/2016: Wrong ---31/3/2017 is not falling between pep calendar start and end date,hence 2016 accounts will not be considered for this run.
Period End Processing failed, Simulation Failed, PEP, empty csv, Period-End-Processing , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem