- Customer request needs Professional Service/consulting;
- Customer needs the development of a custom solution or extension;
- Support Incident requires Account Management (SuccessFactors Finance) team engagement;
- Customer needs partner assistance;
- Partner needs assistance - Partner Support - Resources & Tools (For Partners Only).
- SAP SuccessFactors BizX Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- Scenario 1: Customer needs consulting engagement (Professional Services) or the development of custom solution/extension (Cloud Application Extension):
Customers may reach out to their Customer Success Manager (CSM)/Customer Executive Engagement (CEE) and request for the respective service.
In case the CEE is not known, the customer can contact the account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to KBA 2706322 for more information about What is consulting and What is support.
- Scenario 2: Support Incident requires Account Management (SuccessFactors Finance) team engagement:
SuccessFactors Account Management is usually involved when the BizX instance is in deactivated due to the expiration date and terms in the purchase order (schedule A), when customer would like to increase the user license count or need more information about the contract.
Customers may reach out to their respective Customer Success Manager (CSM)/Customer Executive Engagement (CEE).
Note: if the BizX instance has been deactivated before the contract expiration/end date, please submit an incident to "LOD-SF-PLT".
- Scenario 3: Customer needs partner assistance.
Please check for our certified partners on the Partner Finder
- Scenario 4: Partner Support – (For Partners Only)
2116056 - Partner Support - Resources & Tools
- CSM; Customer Success Manager; CEE; Customer Executive Engagement; PS; Professional Services Consultant; point of contact; consulting topics; consulting.