- Validation error "The User is terminated !" occurs when logging into Learning User application
- Proxy session of this user cannot also be launched from Admin application
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning User application (URL: https://<host>/learning/user/nativelogin.jsp)
- Enter User ID and Password, and then click Sign In button.
=>Validation Error occurs.
=>Error detail: "You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding: The User is terminated !".
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Find this user and confirmed that Active field is set to Yes.
- Click Launch Proxy link.
=>Proxy session of this user failed to be started, but go to logon page of Learning Admin application.
=>After closing the window and clicking End Proxy Session button, the original admin session will be also ended and go to logon page of Admin application.
The Terminated field of this user has been set as one date before the system date.
- Find the user in Learning Admin application and click View All link to show all basic configuration fields.
- There, set Terminated field to blank or any value in the future of system date.
=>If Terminated fields is not there, please go to System Admin > Configuration > Record Configuration and then select this field into Display list of User > Basic Configuration.
- Click Save button.
learn, sign in, launch proxy, view all, record configuration, basic configuration, display , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem