1. 'ADD TO OUTLOOK' Funtionality in Goal Plan is not working correctly.
2. The SAVE-dialog box is appearing again & again when trying to click on the any other link like 'Objective Description’,’Measurements’,’Timing’ etc in the Goal Plan Tab after saving the calender in Outlook in IE Browser.
- Successfactors HCM Suite
- BizX Platform
- Goal Management
- Internet Explorer (All versions)
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Objective/Goal tab.
Select any Goal Plan and use the ‘Add objective to Outlook’ option from "Action" and save the calendar appointment in the system. • Once saved close the dialog box.
Now, whenever you try to click any link like ‘Objective Description’,’Measurements’,’Timing’ etc,the same dialog box is appearing again & again to save this Calendar appointment.
This dialog box is appearing again and again (mostly in IE browser)
Goal plan page is not getting refreshed once the calender_appointment.ics is downloaded and saved after using 'ADD TO OUTLOOK' Option.
- Click "Add goal to Outlook" button
- Click save button
- Click x button of the dialog box to close the calender appointment dialog .
- Need to click "Goal plan"/"Objective Plan" option in left corner of goal plan page to refresh goal plan page.
- After clicking on the option, click any option like ‘Objective Description’,’Measurements’,’Timing’ etc,the same dialog box will not appear.
Total Goal Management,"ADD TO OUTLOOK',Goal Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-GM , Goals in PM Form , Problem