List Price field missing in Project Purchase Request.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management work center.
- Choose the Projects view.
- Choose Project XYZ. (XYZ represents Project)
- Choose the Edit button.
- Navigate to Products tab -> sub-tab Product Overview.
- Choose the Product Productxyz. (Productxyz represents product Id)
- Choose the Create Purchase Request -> select the For Whole Project.
- Here you can see List Price field missing .
If the Multi step approval process for project purchasing is not scoped then the fields List Price will not be shown in the Project Purchase Request screen.
Kindly follow below steps to resolve this issue.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Choose the Implementation Projects view.
- Choose Edit Project Scope button
- Go to Questions tab.
- Here choose the Project Management- > Project Planning and Execution -> Project Procurement->Question Do you want to use an approval process for project purchase requests?
Project Purchase Request , KBA , AP-PRO-PRJ , Project , How To