You are using a report chart in HTML5. Via the shown values you navigate to another report, but you notice that the filters set in the first report are not taken over to the navigation target.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Analysis, view Reports.
- Open the report from which you want to navigate, for example ABC.
- Let us assume that you have added the characteristic Calendar Month in this report, so the key figure values are shown per month. Click on one of the key figure values (for example for February) and choose the navigation target, for example report DEF.
- When the report DEF opens, you see that the values are not filtered for February.
The field Calendar Month (in this example) was added to the report by going to Add Fields. For those fields, the navigation is not supported.
If the report is customized, you can proceed as follows:
- Open the report from the work center Business Analytics, view Design Reports, by marking the report and clicking on Edit With > Report Wizard.
- Go to step 4 (Characteristic Properties).
- For the field Calendar Month you will have to choose the option Using Variable.
- Save the report.
This is unfortunately not possible in a standard report. You may consider creating a report copy with the above settings.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To