“Generate Password and Login” link in the "Invite to Apply" email template for Agency Candidate
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Agency Portal.
- Forward any New candidate to a job requisition.
- Now under Recruiting, search for that particular job requisition to which the Agency has forwarded the candidate.
- Go to the Talent pipeline and you will see the forwarded agency candidate appear in the Forwarded bucket as shown below.
- Now navigate to Actions -> Invite to Apply to send an email to the Agency candidate as shown below.
- Notice the email that the candidate receives. It contains the "Generate Password and Login" link.
- Again send an "Invite to Apply" email to a non-agency candidate.
- Notice that in the below email "Generate Password and Login" link is missing.
1. "Generate Password and Login" link appears only for Forwarded Agency candidates.
2. In addition to the above condition, the candidate's profile should not already be present in the system.
Generate Password and Login Invite To Apply Agency Candidate , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem