- Customer wants to add Custom Fiels/Columns in the Registration Form of a Schedule Offering
Since LMS version b1408, Custom columns can now be assigned to scheduled offerings when creating them. These can be used to collect various data during the registration process for a Schedule Offering (from employee, manager, or admin), for example personal travel requirements such as hotel needed. This data can later be accessed, exported and/or printed, by the admin.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - since version b1408
In the Administrator side:
- Go to System Admin->Custom Column->Registration Form;
- Add the necessary Custom Columns like this example:
- 10 Hotel - Yes/No;
- 20 Arrival Date - String;
- 30 Departure Date - String.
Once created the custom columns in the registration form, we go to the Scheduled Offering where we want to add this new fields:
If you are creating a new Schedule Offering, follow steps until Step 3, then follow the steps below:
- Select Add New;
- On the form, the Registration Form Custom Column is available to be added or removed under "Registration Form Custom Column";
- Select Add/Remove Custom Columns;
- Go to the Custom Columns from the Registration Form created previously, click add/select order to proceed adding the new fields in the Schedule Offering.
- This information will be shown on the Registration Status Report.
- The custom columns for the Registration Form will only be available for Schedule Offering not for Online Content, and it is available since b1408 LMS Version. This information can be found in the Report: Registration Status Report.
2583126 - Custom Column appears as Column Number instead of Label
Registration Form; Custom Columns Registration Form; Scheduled Offerings Registration; SO Registration; Custom Field; Schedule , KBA , custom column , registration form , schedule offering , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Scheduled Offerings , How To