You have an Invoice, after changing the e-mail from Customer/Supplier Master Data, when releasing the Invoice you find the error below.
E-mail XYZ is not valid.
Note: XYZ is a generic message added - in the system it will shown an email that you added.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Invoice (Supplier Invoice or Customer Invoice)
- Open it
- Click in Release
- Error Message: E-mail XYZ is not valid
After updating the E-mail in the Supplier/Customer master data, you need to additionally change the email in the document itself, as when the Invoice was created, it took that e-mail maintained previously, not the new email maintained.
- Open the invoice with the error
Go to View All
- Go to option Edit Output Settings
- Change the E-mail to the valid one
- Press Apply/Ok
- Release the invoice
Now the invoice will be released, without the mentioned error.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To