When you migrate Customers, system throws below error messages:
IBAN missing in payer bank account for SEPA mandate XYZ
SWIFT/BIC missing in payer bank for SEPA mandate XYZ
Payer bank missing in SEPA mandate XYZ
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Implementation Projects view or Overview.
- Search and Open the migration activity Migration of Customers
- Execute Migration for the respective Migration File
There are few causes that may result in this issue:
- If the Bank Data ID was passed incorrectly in the migration template.
- If the Sequence number of bank Data is maintained X (numeric value) but it has to be in the format as 000X (numeric value with leading zeros as defined in the system).
Check the data as per above causes, correct the data and try the migration again.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To