Learning items and curricula can have cover pages to describe what users should expect if they participate in a learning item or curriculum.
By default, users see the standard cover page when they click a learning item or curriculum title in places like their Catalog Search or My Assignments tiles. The standard cover page shows users the thumbnail image for learning items, the description, the subject areas, and some other details. It includes most of the information that users need to know about participating in the learning item or curriculum.
If you want to create custom cover pages for learning items and curricula, create the page and then set it to active. When your custom cover page is active, users see it instead of the standard cover page. If you set the custom cover page back to inactive, then users see the standard cover page again. You can see the status of the cover page in the Actions menu.
A source code view provides added design flexibility. The cover pages can even be created in different languages for international audiences.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Open a Curriculum record.
- Click on Cover Page (Inactive).
- Choose a Layout from the dropdown.
- Click on the Edit icon (gear) for each content area of the layout to edit the section.
- After making your edits, click the Preview button.
- Click the Save button to submit all of the changes.
- Click on the Activate button at the top of the page to make it visible to end users.
Feature gives customers who have complex curricula in nature, the ability to use visuals through html enabled workspace.
Curriculum, Learning Management System, Cover page Curriculum Cover page , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To