When an User is unable to complete an Exam in the number of attempts as set in the configuration, the exam object gets locked and the user will not be able to launch it.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an Item with Exam and set the maximum attempts as 2 and the action for failure to lock the exam.
- Login as a user and fail the exam twice.
- The exam will get locked and you will no longer be able to take access the exam content.
- Log in as an Administrator
- Navigate to Users>Locate User you wish to amend
- Click on the 'Assigned Items' Tab under Related
- Find the Item and click on "Object Details"
- Click on the Exam Object and observe that 'Has Access' button is unchecked
- Check 'Has access' button and click 'Apply Changes'
This will reset the number of attempts to 0 for the user. The user should then be able to attempt the exam again
Unlock, Locked , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To