- When accessing LMS Learning Native Login page, it will show in the LMS system's default language.
- SuccessFactors Learning Management
- Most of the customers may not be aware of this functionality which can give them a wide flexibility when letting the users free to choose what language they want to use in their login page.
- Currently there is a value under System Admin (which will be shown later in the article) that when disabled, will only show the LMS Native Login Page in the default system’s language.
- In order to enable the multi language selector in the LMS Native Login page you should go to:
1. System Admin >
2. Configuration >
3. System Configuration >
4. LMS_ADMIN >
5. Search for the following string “showPreferenceSelectorInDefaultHeader”.
6. Set it to TRUE, click Apply Changes, log off and you will see the languages available at the top right corner.
Language, Selector, Language Selector, Multi Language, Native Login, LMS Login Page, LMS Login Page Language , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To