- Is it possible to indicate where the ratings come from (source) in the Trend portlets (performance/potential/competency/objective)?
- What additional fields are available to be configured for the Trend portlets?
- What information do these fields provide?
- How to configure these fields for the rating portlets?
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Profile
With the Trend portlets (Performance, Potential, Competency and Objective portlets) from the Employee Profile, we have the option to include the “source” and “module” fields.
The “source” and “module” fields within the Trend portlets allow the users to identify where each rating comes from and how the rating was added to the system. The “source” field displays where the rating comes from (such as the name of the form) and the “module” field displays how the information was added to the system (such as Performance Manager).
A few examples on how this can look like:
- Calibration Session: ratings calibrated from the employee profile.
- Source: Calibration Session Name
- Module: “Calibration”
- Performance Forms:
- Source: Performance Form name
- Module: “Performance Manager”
- Ratings from the Employee Profile:
- Source: “Live Profile”
- Module: “Self Service” or “Import”, if the information was imported through Extended User Information Import.
Below is how the portlet will look like with these fields included:
If you would like to enable the “source” and “module” fields to be viewable for your Trend portlets, please contact Cloud Product Support via the support portal.
KBA , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-SCM-FRM , Forms & Templates , LOD-SF-SCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To