- The Section 2 of the US I9 form is empty even after the status of the activity is All Documents submitted
Legacy and Successfactors Onboarding
OS : Windows 7
Browsers : IE 10; Google Chrome 41.0; Fire Fox 36.0.1
Reproducing the Issue
- Onboard a candidate
- Complete PHV ; NES (Section 1 of US I9 will be populated and signed by New Hire)
- In the Orientation step, select NO to the question "Does the candidate have the document" and completed the step
Now check the US I9 form.
- Since the eligibility document was not presented to the manager; Onboarding activity will be stopped with the manager not checking the document and not signing the document (So Section 2 of the US I9 will not be completed)
Since the eligibility document was not given to the Manager, the onboarding activity stopped and 3 step I9 process kick started.
- Now go to the 3 step I9 process tab and continue the activity if the candidate has the necessary document. After completing the 3 step I9, check the US I9 document
- Even after completing the 3 step I9, if you do not see the Section 2 information in the I9 form, then create a support ticket. One of the reason for this could be, the US I9 form is not attached to the 3 step I9 process.
Review all the information related to I9 in the following site http://www.uscis.gov/i-9
3 Step I9 ; US I9; , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Bug Filed