How to change the Location for a Scheduled Offering once it has been created?
- Learning Management System (All Supported Versions)
- Ensure you are logged into Learning as an Admin with sufficient permissions to change the Scheduled Offering (SO)
- Locate the SO by clicking on Admin>Learning>Scheduled Offerings>Search to find
- When you have opened the SO, you can click on 'View All' to see the extended properties including the current Location, in this example, it is 'New York'
- Click on Cancel to close this Window
- Click on the 'Segments' tab
- To Edit, click on the Segment for which you wish to update the Location (the example below is shown in List View, however, it can also be selected in Calendar View if desired)
- When at the 'Edit Segment' screen, click on the Dropdown for Resources and select 'Add Location'
- You can then Add a new location, by clicking ticking the relevant Select tickbox and clicking 'Add', then closing the window
- If you want to remove the Old Location, select the Remove tickbox for that location and click on 'Save', then select the Primary Radio Button on the New Location and then click on 'Save And Close'
SO, segment, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions