- Legend size does adjust itself when format chart width and height is being changed
- WebI chart legend is truncated and showing ... instead of all values.
- SAP Business Objects BI 4.x
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a WebI report based on Efashion universe
- Select [Year], [Discount], [Margin], [Quantity Sold], [Sales revenue] objects
- Run the query
- Right click on the table and 'Turn into' 'Line Chart'
- Right click on the chart -> Format Chart
- General -> Size -> Change the Width to '10' and Height to '3'-> OK
-> Legend is not showing truncated
This is a product limitation the legend will not autosize automatically
Enhancement request has been created here please vote for it
Manually adjust the legend settings to get over the truncation and change chart size to accomodate legend
KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Product Enhancement