Recruiters cannot view candidates using Inline Resume Viewer, receive this error message:
- "This candidate's CV cannot be viewed inline at the moment. You can try again later or download the CV now."
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM) - All versions
- Inline Resume Viewer
Reproducing the Issue
Following these steps to reproduce error message:
- Launch Recruiting from Admin Center
- Go to Job Requisitions
- Select a job requisition
- Select a candidate
- Select CV Viewer to view candidate's resume
This can happen if the file extension type doesn't match the application in which it was formatted in. Example:
- Resume file name extension is manually changed from .pdf to .docx/.doc before converting the resume.
To resolve, you can verify the following:
- For any resumes with these file extensions: .docx/.doc - verify that the original documents were saved and uploaded as Microsoft Word documents.
Supported file types:
- Microsoft Word, PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, PPT, XLS, BMP, JPEG, JPG, GIF, PNG and TXT
Not supported as resume attachment uploads:
- XML, HTML, CSV, MSG, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CVM , CV Matching , Problem