A user can be a member of multiple SAP Jam groups. If a user is a member of a large amount of SAP Jam groups this results in many groups appearing in 'My Groups' over several pages. 18 groups are listed per page and users need to navigate through pages or use the 'Filter by Name' search to find a specific group.
Several groups may be related to a topic so a user may wish to group these together.
Also the Feed in 'Home' displays feeds from all the groups you are a member of. This can result in a high volume of itmes in the Feed. Once filters are created users can select filters to display only results from the Filter Groups.
- Click on 'Home' in the horizontal menu at the top of the screen in SAP Jam
- Click on 'Show More' in the Feed menu options
- Click on 'Manage Filters'
- Click on 'Create a New Filter'
- Select 'Group Filter' for 'Filter Type
- In the field 'Filter Name' enter a filter name.
- Select which group(s) you want to add to this filter.
- When finished click 'Submit'
- When clicking on 'Groups' and 'View all groups' you can select 'Filtered Groups' and use these defined filters to view your filtered groups.
- In 'Home' you can select a filter from the Feed menu which results in the Feed displaying only feeds from your filtered groups.
usability, grouping , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , LOD-JAM , SAP Jam , How To