How do I setup a user as Company Adminstrator in SAP Jam?
To setup the first Company Administrator, please raise a support incident (formerly referred to as a case) with the following details:
1. Company ID and Data center information. If you are unable to find this, you may paste the information in the popup you see when you click on “Show version information” link located at the bottom of the page.
It should look like this:
Company ID: ABCD12345678
UI version: v12 (Revolution)
Admin version: OneAdmin
2. First Name, Last Name and email ID of the user you want to be setup as a Company Administrator in SAP Jam.
Once the Support Engineer confirms, that the user has been setup as Company Administrator, the access can be confirmed by following the below steps:
1. Once you login to BizX and navigate to SAP Jam, you should be able to see ‘Admin’ if you click on the cog icon at the top of your screen.
2. If you see a set of options in the left pane like the below, you can confirm that you are a Company Admin.
Note: The options visible to you may vary depending on the Edition of SAP Jam you are on.
If instead you see a list of Company Administrators, you have still not been setup as the Company Admin correctly.
A Company Administrator can grant Company Admin rights to other users as below:
- Access the Admin console and select Users from the left navigation sidebar. The Admin->Users page is displayed.
- In the Users tab, in the row for the user that you want to give administrator status to, click edit. The user’s profile page appears.
3. Click on the Administrator Type drop-down menu, select the Company Administrator option, and click Save changes.
The user is given the Company Admin privileges; although this may take a little time to propagate throughout SAP Jam.
Company Admin Jam Admin Jam Administrator Administrator rights Admin Access , KBA , company admin , administrator rights , jam administrator , jam admin access , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Request , How To