- Is it possible to add custom column to Add New Curriculum window?
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to Learning Admin application.
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > Record Configuration.
- Change option Select a record to configure to Curriculum.
- Select some custom columns (i.e., Column 10) to Display list.
- Go to Learning > Curricula and click Add New link.
=> The selected custom column is not shown in pop-up window.
This is by design. Add New Curriculum window is not configurable to show custom column.
learning, lms, sf, curriculum, curricula, add new, custom column, customize, display, record configuration , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To